Evening session at Allen skatepark flat area.
- Landed (badly) a fakie frontside 180 fingerflip, but it felt good. Just need a little tweeking, and I’ll be landing it consistantly and well.
- Came 1/4 flip from a double kickflip. It too is within reach.
- 3rd night in a row of skating. Practice helps — I am skating well, and the “snap” is in all my tricks and new trick attempts.
- Backwards Walk the Dog getting much better.
- Gonna keep working on that new fingerflip, get it wired and in the normal trick list, and then move on to the next on the list.